Santa Monica Concrete Cutting and Demolition
Are you searching for a concrete cutting or demolition company in Santa Monica that takes the time to make sure every project is thoroughly planned and executed with precision? If so, Intracut is a Los Angeles County favorite!
Why should I trust Intracut?
Whether you are looking for help with a residential, commercial, or industrial concrete cutting, core drilling, or demolition project, the staff at Intracut has what it takes to get the exact results you are looking for. Here are some of the reasons why:
- We have over 30 years of experience.
- Our experience is both deep and wide.
- Many of our employees have been with us for a very long time.
- We take the planning process very seriously.
- Our staff has excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Our operators are highly trained.
- We have the right equipment and tools for each task.
- Our customers’ complete satisfaction is always a top priority.
- As a family owned company, we take pride in continually earning our great reputation each project at a time and we don’t take it for granted.
What types of projects does Intracut do?
Well, as many of our customers say, it might be a shorter list to describe the types of concrete cutting we don’t do. In all seriousness though, we provide a variety of concrete cutting and concrete sawing solutions that can be used for many types of horizontal surfaces, vertical surfaces, and other opening configurations.
Does Intracut do concrete coring in Santa Monica?
Yes we do. When cores are needed, we can drill them through materials including brick, asphalt, rock, and regular or reinforced concrete.
What type of demolition services does Intracut perform in Santa Monica?
Intracut is a full-service demolition company. We demolish soft and hard materials for whole building, partial-site, selective precision, and confined space demolition projects.
What additional research questions should I ask?
In addition to addressing things that you liked or didn’t like when working with previous contractors, here are a few questions to consider asking:
- How long have you been in business?
- Are you licensed and insured?
- How skilled are your employees?
- What are your pre-planning procedures?
- Who pulls required permits?
- Who is in charge of the work while it’s being performed?
- What happens if a project doesn’t end on time?
- What happens if materials cost more than originally planned?
- What contingency plans do you typically have in place?
- How safe is your equipment?
- What is your safety track record?
- How is debris collected?
- Who is responsible for removing debris from the worksite?
- Are you up-to-date with the most recent regulations?
- How is the payment schedule determined?
- Why should I hire you?
- Do you have references I can contact?
- How are you perceived by your industry peers?
Expect the best with Intracut
Don’t let mediocre expectations be ok with you. Your company or project deserves the best! The staff at Intracut is here to help you keep your expectations high and then provide customer service and concrete cutting, coring, or demolition work that surpasses them.