We are trained to work safely onsite
The following are some of the areas in which our foremen and field personnel are trained:
- CPR / First Aid
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Job Hazard Assessment
- Fall Protection
- Excavation Operations and Trench Shoring
- Confined Space Entry
- Lead and Asbestos Awareness
- Respiratory Protection
- Hearing Conservation
- Scaffold Inspection and Use
- Hand and Power Tool Safety
In addition, all of our foremen are trained in 30 hour CAL OSHA Regulations.
We also have a select few who are trained in 40 hour HAZWOPER Regulations.