Van Nuys Concrete Cutting And Demolition Company
When your commercial or residential project in Van Nuys requires concrete cutting, core drilling, or demolition, Intracut is here to help. We understand that your success is our success. Therefore, up-front planning and clear communication is essential. It’s what allows our Los Angeles County field operators to perform work that consistently exceeds our customers’ high expectations!
What Type of Van Nuys Concrete Cutting Do You Provide?
Concrete cutting is a broad term. It includes the use of different types of cutting, sawing, drilling, and coring tools and methods. Intracut has a large inventory of equipment that is used to cut horizontal and vertical surfaces, create openings, and drill cores. Also, we can drill through most asphalt, rock, steel reinforced concrete, and brick.
What Type of Van Nuys Demolition Do You Offer?
Intracut provides a wide variety of demolition services in Van Nuys:
- Whole and partial site demolition
- Hard and soft material demolition
- Precision and confined space robotic demolition
Let us know what you need and we’ll let you know how we can help!
Do You Provide Haul Away Services?
Yes we do. Our staff enjoys saving our customers time by reducing the number of areas they need to coordinate. Once your Van Nuys concrete cutting or demolition project is complete, you don’t have to worry about hauling the debris away. We’ll take care of it!
In fact, we know how busy you are and try to take care of as much as possible during the entire project to free up your schedule for other things.
How Important Is Project Planning?
Proper planning before any Van Nuys concrete cutting or demolition work begins is critical to the overall success of a project. Intracut’s project planners are experienced, creative, and practical.
They also have the foresight to look for what could go wrong so they can find a legitimate work around or have a contingency plan in place ahead of time. As a result, our company’s track record shows that our thorough pre-project planning has been a key factor in keeping us on schedule and within budget.
What Else Is Important When Choosing a Concrete Cutting and Demolition Company?
In addition to proactive project planning, here are some other factors to consider:
- Valid license: Intracut is licensed by the Contractors State License Board (CSLB).
- Sufficiently Insured: Intracut is bonded and fully insured to conduct commercial, industrial, and residential projects.
- Experienced: Intracut has been in business since 1985 and is proud to have dedicated long-term employees.
- Safety: Intracut’s team members follow safe work practices.
- Equipment: Intracut’s equipment is modern and properly maintained.
- Company Values: Intracut’s core values include exceptional service, absolute honesty, and unwavering perseverance.
- Environmental Awareness: Intracut plans for the reuse and recycling of as much material as possible.
- Affordability: Intracut is in business to create long-term customer relationships through quality work at affordable prices.
- Company Ownership: Intracut is family owned and operated and treats each customer as part of the family.
- Industry Participation: Intracut is involved in learning from, networking with, and developing professional relationships among others in same and related fields.
We love what we do and are easy and fun to work with. Give us a call at 800-598-5756 or contact us online to find out how we can exceed your expectations and support your success. You’ll be glad you did!